Every woman is embodiment of motherhood. In order to feel the joy of being a mom and maintain your health for years, you need to take care of your physical and emotional well-being. Our clinic’s specialists will help you deal with gynecological conditions and reduce risks of gynecologic cancers.
Services provided by the gynecological department of Ameda Family Clinic:
- Preventive health screenings;
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological conditions, including STDs (STIs);
- Diagnosis of pregnancy (including ectopic pregnancy);
- Pregnancy monitoring;
- Individual approach in contraceptive method choice;
- Insertion and removal of intrauterine devices;
- Selection and insertion of the vaginal ring;
- Taking of biopsy material;
- Radio wave treatment of condyloma and papilloma;
- Treatment of cervical ectropion; excision or conization of cervix with a radio-wave knife;
- Topical treatment (vaginal baths and tampons, cervical injections);
- Surgical defloration.
Make an appointment with agynecologist in the following cases:
- Changes in vaginal discharge (color, quantity, consistency);
- Uterine bleeding unrelated to menstruation, or heavy or prolonged menstrual bleeding;
- Lower abdominal pain;
- Pregnancy planning;
- At the first sign of pregnancy;
- For individual selection of contraception;
- Menstrual cycle disorders;
- Severe premenstrual syndrome or symptoms of menopause;
- Itching, burning of the vaginal area, curd-like vaginal discharge;
- Genital warts or other lumps on the external genital organs;
- In any other cases of discomfort.
We can avoid malignization!
All women know that the deplorable status of ecology, high background radiation, toxins in poor-quality food and water are the main causes of oncological pathologies of the cervix. There are also borderline cases that can cause a tumor. Untreated, cervical erosion can evolve to an invasive cancer. Therefore, timely examination of the cervical mucus by an experienced specialist and measures taken for therapeutic or radical treatment are the way to recovery. The main thing in the work of a gynecologist is understanding and caring attitude towards the patient, since at the consultation the woman shares her personal, intimate problems. Every gynecologist at our clinic is a perfect combination of high professionalism and empathetic personality. We also made the choice of specialists very wide for you –– each patient can find the perfect match for herself.
Uterine fibroid –– symptoms and causes:
is a benign smooth muscle tumor of uterus. Its appearance implies a round cluster of tissues (a node). The tumor inside the uterus is covered with endometrium and is involved in menstrual bleeding. It can of different sizes, rarely exceeding 5 cm in diameter. However, there have been cases in the medical practice, when large fibroids were reaching the mass of 2-3 kg.
What causes uterine fibroids:
- Genetic predisposition;
- Hormone imbalances;
- Problems in intimate life;
- Excessive body weight;
- Previous operations in the uterine cavity.
The tumor often does not express itself at all, so preventive health screenings and ultrasound scans are crucial. Even asymptomatic tumors need urgent treatment.
Symptoms of fibroids include:
- Particularly prolonged menstrual bleeding or menstrual bleedings inconsistent with the cycle;
- Asthenia, weakness, low hemoglobin count;
- Pain in the lower back and lower abdomen;
- Frequent urination;
- Infertility and miscarriage.
If you have similar symptoms, or you just want to have a preventive examination, please contact any of our clinic’s in Kiev.
Please remember, pelvic ultrasound scan should be performed at least once every six months, regardless of age, because many pathologies are asymptomatic. We often have promotions and special offers at our clinic, so our services are affordable for everyone.