Inpatient treatment in Kiev and suburbs
If your child needs medical assistance at a live-in facility, Ameda Family Clinic is available 24/7 to help you organize hospitalization at the pediatric department of the hospital located at
Bogatyrskaya St, 30 (5th floor of the Kiev City Children's Hospital № 1).
We ensure all the necessary conditions and pay particular attention to details to make your child’s stay at the hospital as comfortable as possible.
There are 11 private rooms at the hospital that can accommodate children and their parents.
Amenities at the children’s hospital
Each room features:
- a WC,
- a shower,
- air conditioning,
- a bed
- a fold-out chair-bed (for the parent).
24/7 help in organizing inpatient care for children: (044) 321-01-90.
Inpatient treatment in comfortable rooms allows providing primary medical aid to children aged 29 days to 18 years, carrying out a full examination of a child, ensuring diagnostic accuracy and appropriate treatment, as well as rehabilitation and preventive measures.
The pediatric department of our clinic offers consultations of specialist physicians – both Ameda Family Clinic doctors and invited experts. If necessary, a patient can be transferred to a specialized department of the Kiev City Children's Hospital № 1.
Manipulations and nursing care are provided round-the-clock by qualified nurses. The clinic is equipped with everything necessary for inhalations, infusion therapy and other methods of treatment.
The department provides treatment of the following conditions in children aged 29 days to 18 years:
acute respiratory viral infections and their complications not requiring intensive therapy;
- pneumonia, bronchitis, including pulmonary disease, which can be accompanied by hypoxemic respiratory failure (type I);
- stenotic laryngotracheitis, which can be accompanied by hypoxemic respiratory failure (type I);
- urinary infections;
- acute pyelonephritis, exacerbation of chronic pyelonephritis;
- syndromes not requiring intensive therapy, accompanying the above-mentioned pathology: acetonemic syndrome, hyperthermia syndrome, iron deficiency anemia;
- pneumonia, including pneumonia complicated by type 1 respiratory failure, except for destructive pneumonia and pneumonia complicated by exudative pleurisy;
- hyperthermia syndrome;
- acetonemic syndrome.
List of medical conditions in which patients cannot be hospitalized at our department and need hospitalization in specialized medical establishments:
- polytrauma, trauma;
- acute and chronic poisoning;
- strokes, haemorrhage in CNS structures;
- malignant blood disorders;
- mental illnesses;
- acute infectious diseases;
- chronic hepatitis with active viral replication.
The price includes:
- accommodation in a comfortable private room;
- four-time meal for a child over 1 year of age, or an adult staying with a child (1 serving);
- potable water for children;
- round-the-clock support of a doctor;
- nursing and paramedical services;
Features of the children’s inpatient unit
Unfortunately, sometimes our kids get sick and require particular attention during this period. Caring parents try to do their best for their child to recover as soon as possible. Public hospitals, sadly, do not always meet the desired standards, whereas Ameda Family Clinic offers you high-quality services and creates comfortable conditions for little patients.
If your child is not feeling well and you do not know what to do, just call us, and our experienced doctors will help you. The main thing is not to panic –– the situation will be under control from the very beginning till the moment of discharge from the clinic. Our medical staff will provide qualified aid and consultations, and will give you all the necessary recommendations. If necessary, other profile specialists will be involved to ensure high effectiveness of the treatment.
It is very important for little patients to feel at home in their rooms. Our staff take care of this and do their best to create a friendly atmosphere in the clinic. Warm and thoughtful support of the personnel and comfortable design of the rooms make it possible for the little patients to relax and forget about their illness and unpleasant moments connected with it. At the pediatric department the rooms are equipped to treat any kind of disease and provide accommodation for a parent. Acute viral respiratory infections can also be treated here.
You should always be really careful with colds and take timely preventive and treatment measures. Otherwise, a quite harmless disease can lead to pneumonia. There are many kinds of complications, so please don’t delay a visit to a doctor. In case of a flu, immediately turn to a pediatrician.
Why choose our clinic
At our clinic, there is everything necessary for your comfort and good mood, which play an essential role in the fast recovery. Children’s rooms are equipped with modern furniture, the walls are covered with colourful pictures, there are toys to play with.
Here are the benefits you get if you turn to us:
- no queues as opposed to public hospitals;
- urgent house call service;
- round-the-clock consultations;
- reasonable prices considering the services provided;
- individual approach;
- highly qualified doctors and caring nurses;
- modern equipment and technology;
- timely effective treatment.
At our children’s inpatient unit the little customers get all they need.