Dentistry without pain is real in the clinic “Ameda”!
A pediatric urologist diagnoses and treats pathologies of the genitourinary system in children and adolescents (girls and boys).
The most common urological pathologies in children are:
- anomalies in the development of the genitourinary system;
- cystitis (inflammation of the bladder);
- pyelonephritis (inflammation of the kidney);
- hydronephrosis (accumulation of urine in the kidney due to outflow disorder);
- enuresis (urinary incontinence, usually nocturnal);
- uric acid diathesis (sabulous urine);
- diverticulum of the bladder or other organs;
- synechia (fusion of the foreskin with the glans penis in boys);
- balanoposthitis (inflammation of the head and foreskin of the penis);
- urethritis (inflammation of the urinary canal);
- orchiepididymitis (inflammation of the epididymis);
- testicular torsion;
- phimosis (inability to retract the foreskin);
- varicocele (dilated veins of the spermatic cord), etc.
Symptoms of urinary tract pathologies may include:
- dysuria: too frequent or too rare, painful urination;
- anxiety of the child, fever, nausea, decreased appetite.
If such symptoms appear, please see a doctor. Urological diseases can be also treated by physicians of related specialties –– pediatric surgeon, nephrologist, gynecologist.
To diagnose the pathology the urologist:
- interviews the child and the parents about the complains, dynamics of the disease development, previous illnesses, the course of pregnancy and delivery in the mother, allergic reactions, family anamnesis;
- examines the child, including examination of the genital organs;
- prescribes laboratory tests if necessary (blood count, clinical urine test, bacteriological test of urine and urethra discharges, etc.);
- assigns instrumental examinations (ultrasound, MRT, CT, radioisotope diagnostics).
Dental treatment with no pain is real at Ameda Family Clinic!
Many patients are putting off their visit to the dentist just because they are afraid of pain. As a result, doctors have to face more complicated diseases, which are already in a severe stage. However, you can avoid all these undesirable consequences! Dental services of Ameda Family Clinic make possible interventions without any pain!
So don’t worry –– a visit to the dentist will not be a test for your nervous system –– the doctors of our clinic will treat you without you feeling anything. The only task of the patient is to turn to us on time. This will save not only your health, but also your money, since the treatment of any pathology at the initial stage will be much cheaper.
A few words about pediatric dentistry and orthodontics. At Ameda Family Clinic highly qualified pediatric dentists work, who are not only first-class specialists, but also great psychologists –– they can easily convince your child of the importance of the treatment. It’s obviously the most difficult moment –– if adults are afraid of the very sight of a dental chair, what to expect from the kids!
Besides fillings and dental treatment in children, we provide such services as bite correction, bracket installation and other interventions that are in the competence of a dentist-orthodontist.
Dental services provided at Ameda Family Clinic:
- Diagnosis of dental diseases;
- Dental fillings (a variety of filling types available);
- Tooth decay treatment;
- Dental prosthetics;
- Restoration of the dentition;
- Installation of various dental posts;
- Allergic tests;
- Ultrasonic cleaning;
- Aesthetic dentistry.
Price policy of multi-disciplinary Ameda Family Clinic
Despite the best specialists and expensive European equipment, the prices our clinic offers remain quite friendly. Please see the detailed price list by clicking on the link.
Please note that certain adjustments of prices are possible, so when making an appointment, please check this information with the operators of the contact centre.
Good deal for insurance companies
If a few years ago no insurance company would include dental prosthetic and treatment services into insurance policies (in view of their considerable prices and high probability of occurrence of an insured event), now medical insurance simply can’t exist without dental services.
Ameda Family Clinic is open to cooperation with insurance companies –– besides, now a lot of enterprises have concluded corporate contracts for the treatment of their employees. High level of customer service, accurate diagnostics, usage of modern equipment, effective treatment conducted by experienced specialists of the clinic –– all this is sure to enhance the image of the insurance company in the eyes of the customers!
Insurance companies are also eager to cooperate with Ameda Family Clinic since our doctors strictly comply with the requirements of the current legislation, which is of great importance in situations that are somehow connected with material compensation.
- There is a corresponding license for each category of medical services provided at the clinic;
- All the necessary medical documentation in accordance with the requirements of the current law is available;
- When signing a cooperation agreement, all conditions are set out in detail, prices do not change over the time during which it is valid.
Forecasting possible expenses of the insurance company is also simplified as much as possible –– changes in the price list are made not more often than once a year;
For more detailed information on the cooperation with insurance companies please follow the link.