Highly qualified general practitioner (GP): Kiev Center, Solomenskiy District, Obolonskiy District, Sofievskaya Borshchagovka
Very often, when we don’t feel well, we cannot say right away what exactly bothers us, and what the reason of the discomfort might be. In such a situation the first thing to do is to see a doctor –– a general practitioner (GP).
GP is a specialist, who provides routine health care, assesses and treats many different conditions and, if necessary, refers the patient to a profile specialist.
Medical examination by a GP in Kiev
At multidisciplinary Ameda Family Clinic highly qualified specialists will do a thorough medical check for you and prescribe treatment for:
- Respiratory tract: bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma, pleurisy, obstructive pulmonary disease, etc.
- Digestive system pathologies: cholecystitis, ulcer, pancreatitis.
- Cardiovascular system pathologies; cardiovascular disease, heart failure, hypertension, arrhythmia, angina pectoris, and others.
- Joint diseases.
- Urinary tract pathologies: urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis and crystalluria.
Ameda Family Clinic doctors monitor the course of treatment. In case you need urgent advice of your physician, a phone consultation is also possible.
What happens during your first visit to the GP:
- At the first visit the the GP takes anamnesis of the patient, details the complaints, collects information about the disease terms and also on its development. The information about the previous treatment, parallel diseases, tolerance to drugs, the illnesses of close relatives is important.
- When examining a patient, the following are considered: colour and condition of mucous membranes and skin, lymph nodes, heart rate and blood pressure, breathing and heart are listened, abdominal area is palpated.
- The doctor determines a previous diagnosis.
- If necessary, the GP sends patient for additional medical examination to clarify the diagnosis.
- Our doctor sets treatment individually for each case.
- The date of the following visit is determined to discuss the results of the examination, as well as to correct the treatment.
Doctors of the clinics “Ameda” use the most effective ways of disease diagnostics:
Doppler ultrasound (echocardiography);
ECG and Holter monitoring;
cardiopulmonary exercise testing (CPX);
intragastric pH-metry monitoring;
Why choose our clinic?
Ameda Family Clinic is a multidisciplinary institution with European treatment standards and a professional team of experienced specialists.
- Our physicians will find individual approach to both adults and children.
- We treat people, not diagnoses.
- If you can’t visit us, we will come to you.
- We have a children’s inpatient unit, where the child is surrounded with care and attention.
- Individual check-up programs for men and women will help assess the real state of health of all internal organs and processes, as well as identify and eliminate a possible disease at an early stage.
- Our specialists attend training programs and refresher courses both in Ukraine and overseas.
How are we different from public entities?
If you like comfort, can’t wait for test results for days, and don’t want to sit in stressful queues, then Ameda Family Clinic is the right choice for you. Modern medical equipment, accurate diagnostics and friendly competent doctors make a favourable environment for effective treatment. In our cosy and clean rooms you will feel relaxed and at ease. All examinations and their results are strictly confidential.
Come see our physicians –– you will improve your health in a friendly and warm atmosphere, where every patient is very important!